Together for Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together for Madeleine

HomeCurrent PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The book
Creator of House Mouse JUSuNkM
written by Kate McCann can be ordered from Amazon
click here for the link to order the book "MADELEINE"
~~~
Creator of House Mouse BLdLxrA
The Book
Creator of House Mouse 4ozy1p8

Written by Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan can be ordered from Amazon

Creator of House Mouse SaLX0ty

Creator of House Mouse TX8YaJM
Creator of House Mouse 0PG5hqi

Written by Jon Clarke can be ordered from Amazon
Click here to order the book

~~~

Also available in audio and kindle

Creator of House Mouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pastiche
Admin
Pastiche

Creator of House Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Creator of House Mouse   Creator of House Mouse EmptyJanuary 21st 2011, 21:46

Creator of House Mouse EllenJareckie

Creator of House Mouse House-MouseLogoType

Ellen Jareckie was born in 1959 in Bennington, Vermont. As a child, she spent much of her spare time drawing. In addition to that, she kept a variety of pets throughout her childhood. These included a pet pig named Pipsqueak (who was raised on a bottle), a Bobwhite quail named Quincy, some lizards, snakes, goats, ducks, rabbits, cats, dogs, and of course mice. Her first encounter with mice occurred when her sister, Wren, brought home from school a mouse named Speedy. She immediately fell in love with the soft, warm and tiny creature. Not long after that Ellen also raised a litter of orphaned baby wild mice which were later released in a nearby field.

Of all the animals Ellen has drawn, however, the mice continue to be by far the most popular. Maybe this is partly because of the humanlike expressions Ellen adds to the mice or maybe because people are fascinated by their small size in comparison to our relatively large human world. In any event, after all these years of drawing mice Ellen continues to enjoy creating these whimsical characters and it shows in the look on Mudpie Mouse's face when he gets to eat a cookie that's as big as he is!

Link http://www.house-mouse.com/php/ellen.php

AMANDA

Creator of House Mouse App_full_proxyphp

Amanda is the most well behaved and mature of all of us siblings. She has fawn colored fur and her ears are a bit large. She is very innovative and is always full of creative energy and ideas. She is always making sure that we behave... or at least she thinks she keeps us from misbehaving!

MONICA

Creator of House Mouse App_full_proxy-4php

Monica is gray with a teeny, tiny body and big feet! She tends to be sweet, innocent and charming. Don't let her know but even though she is my little sister, I find her to be very precious!

MUDPIE

Creator of House Mouse App_full_proxy-3php

Mudpie is my brother. He has brown fur and a little nick in his ear... I tell him that his name really should have been "Nick." Amanda blames me for the nick in his ear. I however, blame the piece of cheese that we were both racing to eat. It's not my fault that his ear resembles swiss cheese! Mudpie is really lazy. His two favorite activities are eating and sleeping. He's a true Mouse-potato.

MUZZY

Creator of House Mouse App_full_proxy-2php

Muzzy is fuzzy! He has really long hair which is dark grey. He is very, very curious and extremely investigative.

MAXWELL

Creator of House Mouse App_full_proxy-1php

I am reddish-brown and have a perpetually curled tail. I kind of think that I am extremely goodlooking, in a handsome mouse like way. My family thinks that I am a prankster who loves to play tricks whenever I can... well, there may be some truth to that!!!

Creator of House Mouse Ww7qJBN
Creator of House Mouse 6YvjI3P
Creator of House Mouse HqTxKrY
Back to top Go down

Creator of House Mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Together for Madeleine :: Welcome to our Forum-
Jump to: